Thursday, September 18, 2008

The teaching journal with the lamest name, ever.

So, yeah. This is me starting my blog. All the other good names were already taken.

I decided to not continue with my livejournal account, because I was in high school when I started to write in it. Now, I am a high school teacher. I will, however, not delete it. It serves as a record of all the choices I made and feelings I had from about 2000-kind of currently. I meddled with it a but in Portland, but for the most part, it was my California life...my life with Cole...my life in retail/restaurants...my life in my undergrad...high school...frustrated.

This is my life now. This is my life without the aforementioned things. This is my life in a beautiful house with good people. This is my life with my own room--pretty much my first own room. It's filled with golds, reds and greens, ferret shit, antlers and skulls. This is my life as an English teacher. This is my life as someone who has not given up their beliefs or morals, but has learned to change and grow as a person, regardless.

Enjoy.

No comments: