So, I'm 26. What the hell happened since the last one? Ah, 25....
25...
I got a dog, finished my first year of teaching, bought a motorcycle, got to participate in my first graduation (I read the names, played the piano and got to see my students graduate), started being a part of Heavy Metal Vomit Party on Kboo, finally got to go to Maryland Deathfest for the first time, broke up with a dude, went on tour for two weeks with some of my best friends' bands, realized that I am crazy in love with a good friend of mine, went to my first funeral of a friend, bought a new computer, saw my best friend and her family for the first time in 3 years, got my Rudimentary Peni tattoo, got my Twin Peaks tattoo...so, I guess I did a few things.
What do I want out of the next year?
I want to work at least one more year at the school I am at, learn how to play drums, the bass, have an Electric Wizard cover band for next Halloween (all girls, called "Ele-chick Wizard"), get more serious about my workout regiment, take a motorcycle trip(s) to the coast, learn to work the soundboard at Kboo, go to Japan and Thailand this summer, get "friend-married" to Lindsay and stay in contact with Claire, Maggie and my family more. Oh, and also update this thing some more.
This bday, I received a HUGE arrangement of flowers from Kevin, Kevin cooked me breakfast, we went on a hike to Horsetail Falls, came back and perused motorcycles on craigslist, went out to Indian food and went to The Know to meet up with my people! It was a good day and night. Couldn't have asked for more.
No comments:
Post a Comment