Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Life kind of rules a little bit.

I don't want to speak too soon, but life kind of rules right now. Finished painting my helmet yesterday and here is what it looks like:



I rode around in figure eights in a parking lot by my house:





And 4 out of 5 people in my house did an Aztec Healing Clay mask before going to see the Accused at Satyricon on Saturday, which was totally fucking rad.




Successful pseudo-date the other night, but I don't know if it's going to go anywhere, especially now with Cole back in town...I know things would be different if I was in a different circumstance, but oh well. Everything else has been going relatively well, that I don't want to speak too soon about anything.

And I got to hang out with Cole tonight for the first time in over a year! What was weird about the whole thing is that it felt like no time had passed between us really at all. He got to meet Piper and Piper loved Cole!
Anyway, it's late and I have to be up relatively early to hang out with Cole and get ready for class tomorrow.

No comments: