on my leg because I was not wearing proper attire and my leggings melted to to skin. So, that was a lesson learned.Also, I have been helping out being a part of a radio show call "Heavy Metal Vomit Party" every other Wednesday on KBOO, 90.7 fm in Portland or anywhere on www.Kboo.fm. Mike One and Two are primarily the ones in charge, but I'm slowly learning the trade. I used to have a radio show on KJUC in Santa Barbara, but it's been years. Here's some pictures from the last show:
That's Mike One cuing up the CD.Here's Mike Two getting ready to throw on another record:
nu%3D35%3B3)+4+)259)WSNRCG%3D3292329%3B+%3B335nu0mrj.jpg)
Anyway, I am going to see Knelt Rote play at Laughing Horse tonight, so my photo update blog will end with this bus I saw at the gas station yesterday. Oh, and all of these are from my phone, which is why the resolution is not so great.
nu%3D35%3B3)+4+)259)WSNRCG%3D32923299%3B9335nu0mrj.jpg)
More later, and HOPEFULLY I'll get a shot of me ACTUALLY riding the motorcycle.
No comments:
Post a Comment